Sep 27, 2010 • By David Murray • 0 Comments Training Christian Leaders: An urgent need
Lots to challenge Seminaries and Churches in Collin Hansen’s interview of David Helm.
What do you do when individuals appear at your church with begging bowls? Nick Batzig has put together a helpful checklist of advice for churches and Christians in these situations.
Stretches to relax brain and body
Pastors spend a lot of time sitting at desks in horrible body-twisting postures. Sometimes I go home thinking I was laying bricks all day rather then mining the Word. Here are some stretches to ease the aches and pains (hope this isn’t yoga!).
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
About David Murray
- Follower of Christ
- Preacher of the Gospel
- Professor of Old Testament & Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Enter email & click subscribe for updates
- Amazing People: Storm Photographer http://t.co/rwg5WIhBpu 11 hours ago
- Sanctification by TIme Travel http://t.co/QKhkgOBSsR 13 hours ago
- Check out: Revival Film, True Scandal, Spicing up bland sermons, Online Sermons, Sing Psalms? http://t.co/VTuemql53H 13 hours ago
- Two Keys to Old Testament Prophecy http://t.co/xenrxKMiQM 1 day ago
Administration Bible Reading Plan Books Check out Christ in OT Church Communication Connected Kingdom Conscience Counseling Creativity Creativity Book Criticism Culture Depression Disability Education Eschatology Evangelism Gospel Happiness How Sermons Work Leadership Leadership Lectures Listening Marriage Ministry Old Testament Parenting Pastoral Picks Pastoring Politics Positive Preaching Preaching Christ from OT Productivity Puritan Pod Puritans Spirituality Study Technology Time Management Tweetables Video Writing