Fascinating new report just published by the Barna Group on the impact of technology on families. You can read a summary here, but here are the major findings.
1. Parents are just as dependent on technology as are teens and tweens.
2. Most family members, even parents, feel that technology has been a positive influence on their families.
3. Very few adults or youth take substantial breaks from technology.
4. Families experience conflict about technology, but not in predictable ways.
5. Few families have experienced—or expect—churches to address technology.