Bronnie Ware, a palliative care expert, has compiled a list of the five most common regrets expressed by dying people.
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard (expressed by every male patient)
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.Read the rest of the post here. There’s got to be a sermon or two here, preachers!