Bob Kellemen traces 11 trends in Biblical Counseling in 2011.
11. An Increasingly Positive Perspective and Presentation
10. A Growing Appreciation for the History of Christian Soul Care
9. An Expanding Second and Third Generation of Leaders
8. A Maturing Emphasis on Compassionate Care
7. A Developing Culturally-Informed Approach
6. A Blossoming Collegial Spirit
5. A Nuanced, Comprehensive Model
4. An Ongoing and Increasingly “Balanced” Commitment to Progressive Sanctification
3. A Robust Presentation of the Sufficiency of Scripture
2. A Focused Vision for the Entire Church
1. A Maturing Gospel-Centered Focus
Read his exposition of each point here.