And here’s an explanation of the plan.
Aug 18, 2012 • By David Murray • 0 Comments
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
About David Murray
- Follower of Christ
- Preacher of the Gospel
- Professor of Old Testament & Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Enter email & click subscribe for updates
- True Scandal http://t.co/DEB3ZeRqCf // This is beginning to feel like the Soviet Union 3 hours ago
- Two Keys to Old Testament Prophecy http://t.co/SyXT4TvebP 4 hours ago
- Check out: A cappella Psalms, Tithing improves finances, Facebook fatigue, The digital future, Defining Worship http://t.co/PA1fghNjds 5 hours ago
- @BurkParsons Thank you, Burk. Are you surviving? I forgot how challenging the baby days are. I see why most do this in their 20's & 30's! 1 day ago
Administration Bible Reading Plan Books Check out Christ in OT Church Communication Connected Kingdom Conscience Counseling Creativity Creativity Book Criticism Culture Depression Disability Education Eschatology Evangelism Gospel Happiness How Sermons Work Leadership Leadership Lectures Listening Marriage Ministry Old Testament Parenting Pastoral Picks Pastoring Politics Positive Preaching Preaching Christ from OT Productivity Puritan Pod Puritans Spirituality Study Technology Time Management Tweetables Video Writing