And here’s an explanation of the plan.
Dec 22, 2012 • By David Murray • 0 Comments
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
Leave a Reply:
About David Murray
- Follower of Christ
- Preacher of the Gospel
- Professor of Old Testament & Practical Theology at Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Enter email & click subscribe for updates
- cars on Spluttering or sprinting over the finish line?
- How to Preach a Viral Sermon | HeadHeartHand Blog | Sermon Watch on How to Preach a Viral Sermon
- David Murray on The Reading Habits of Today’s Pastors
- Passion Points | Three Passions on What do you do when the Word leaves you cold?
- Sean on New Baby Pics
- @BurkParsons Thank you, Burk. Are you surviving? I forgot how challenging the baby days are. I see why most do this in their 20's & 30's! 1 day ago
- Amazing People: Neurosurgeon [Video] http://t.co/cParpXgDy7 #PositiveFaith 1 day ago
- Daily Bible Reading Plan for Children http://t.co/DpwBKzVVBH 1 day ago
- Amazing People: 30-year-old Principal Turns Failing School Around http://t.co/Ru2CbDb9A7 #PositiveFaith 2 days ago
Administration Bible Reading Plan Books Check out Christ in OT Church Communication Connected Kingdom Conscience Counseling Creativity Creativity Book Criticism Culture Depression Disability Education Eschatology Evangelism Gospel Happiness How Sermons Work Leadership Leadership Lectures Listening Marriage Ministry Old Testament Parenting Pastoral Picks Pastoring Politics Positive Preaching Preaching Christ from OT Productivity Puritan Pod Puritans Spirituality Study Technology Time Management Tweetables Video Writing