Here are articles and resources focused on digital detox
Digital Detox Round-up (1/5)
Ryan’s Story (1/6)
Facebook Live Video (1/9)
Why Simple Wins (1/9)
10 Tips for Email Detox (1/10)
Digital Detox Round-up (1/12)
Diane’s Story (1/13)
Digital Heroin (1/23)
Hope’s Story (1/24)
Digital Detox Questionnaire (1/26)
Digital Detox Roundup (1/27)
Digital Detox Roundup (2/3)
Digital Detox Roundup (2/10)
Digital Detox Roundup (2/21)
A Deep Life is a Good Life (2/28)
Four Kinds of Deep Work (3/2)
Digital Detox Roundup (3/10)
Digital Detox Roundup (3/23)
Digital Detox Roundup (3/30)
Digital Detox Roundup (4/13)
Digital Detox Roundup (4/23)
Top 10 Books On Digital Technology
1. The Next Story: Life and Faith after the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies.
2. You, Your Family and the Internet by David Clark.
3. Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long by David Rock.
4. Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail Overload by Mark Hurst.
5. From the Garden to the City by John Dyer.
6. Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence by Erik Qualman.
7. Ministry in the Digital Age: Strategies and Best Practices for a Post-Website World by David Bourgeois.
8. Alone Together: Why We Expect More from Technology and Less from Each Other by Sherry Turkle.
9. The Social Church: A Theology of Digital Communication by Justin Wise.
10. iGods: How Technology Shapes Our Spiritual and Social Lives by Craig Detweiller.