Here are eight guidelines for helping depressed Christians. In the video I cover the following points:
- Be prepared for it
- Don’t assume it is caused by a specific personal sin
- Check depth, width, and length of symptoms.
- Don’t rush to medication and don’t rule out medication
- Take holistic approach both to cause and cure
- Give hope
- Involve family & friends
- Re-establish spiritual disciplines
Click here to view the video on Vimeo, and if you sign up for Vimeo (it’s free) you can also access the video file for downloading.
Any other advice you would give?