How do we live a grace-paced life in a burnout culture?
- 0:00 – Who did you write Reset for?
- 2:31 – What do you mean by the phrase “grace-paced life”?
- 6:28 – What would you say to a young church planter who desires to live radically and burn out for Jesus?
- 9:57 – Does your book include practical, tactile, next-step action points?
- 13:46 – In what ways is your book specifically targeted at men?
- 14:44 – How do you hope the Lord uses your book in the lives of those who read it?
Read more in Reset: Living a Grace-Paced Life in a Burnout Culture.