Many parents have good intentions for daily times of family worship. But these good intentions often fail because of three main problems: an overly ambitious plan, the absence of a plan, or the perceived lack of spiritual benefit. This new resource will help families establish regular devotions through realistic aims, a clear plan and direction, and stimulating interaction with Scripture and prayer.
Exploring the Bible Together: A 52-Week Family Worship Plan covers key passages in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, providing a big-picture overview of the whole Bible over the course of a year. Fifty-two weekly “expeditions” are each divided into 6 days, with a small passage of Scripture, two questions, a brief application lesson, and a short prayer prompt. Artwork by illustrator Scotty Reifsnyder accompanies each page. In just a few minutes a day, families can explore the whole story of the Bible together.
- Covers key passages in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation
- Includes 52 weekly plans, each consisting of 6 daily readings with two interactive questions, one sentence of application, a brief prayer, space to fill in family prayer requests and needs, and a verse to memorize
- Offers instruction on how to conduct family worship using this guide
- Each day consists of an average of 5 verses to read and can be completed in 5 minutes or less
- Includes artwork by illustrator Scotty Reifsnyder, illustration and design instructor at the University of Pennsylvania, whose work has been featured by Time magazine, The Boston Globe, The New Yorker, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more
Find out more here.