Seven reasons I’ve started a new Tumblr micro-blog:
- It’s one central place where I can keep edifying quotes and other nuggets I come across in the course of my daily ministry.
- It’s a place I can return to and prayerfully meditate on some of the things I’ve learned in the course of my spiritual pilgrimage.
- It reminds me of people I’ve met and should be praying for.
- It prevents my main blog – and your RSS and email subscriptions to HeadHeartHand (!) – being clogged up with too many mini-posts.
- It enables others to benefit from some of the things God is teaching me.
- It allows me to auto-post material greater than 140 characters to Twitter via a headline and link.
- It directs readers to good books and other helpful resources.
- It’s not Facebook!
You can find A Disciple’s Diary here.