UPDATE: TODAY AMAZON ARE OFFERING THE KINDLE VERSION FOR $2.99.
Jesus on Every Page provides 10 simple ways to seek and find Christ in the Old Testament. Following the success of the previous launch offer of $100 of Free Old Testament Resources, Thomas Nelson have agreed to make that available again for a limited period of time (until December 21) to everyone who purchases the book in paper or eBook/Kindle form. All you need to do is email your digital receipt or a scan of your shop receipt to email@example.com before December 20 and you’ll receive instructions on how to access the following free materials:
- Old Testament Introduction Course. My 63-lecture, 450-page introduction to (almost) every book in the Old Testament. Each Old Testament book is summarized and analyzed, with many Christ-centered applications.
- Cross Reference – Angel of the Lord Video Curriculum and Study Guide: 10-video series on Christ’s appearances as the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament, together with pdf of Study Guide.
- God’s Home: A mini-novel with nine chapters that looks at the Christ-centered meaning of the Tabernacle from the perspective of a young Jewish girl, Jerusha. Also comes with study questions.
- God’s Food. A five-part Bible Study on the Messiah-centered significance of the Jewish sacrificial system.
- Jesus on Every Page Digital Posters: 8 Digital Posters presenting the content of the book in graphical form.
- Jesus on Every Page Study Guide Answers.
That’s $100 of free Old Testament resources if you buy Jesus on Every Page before December 20!
If you do buy a bulk order, you will receive the free offer for each book you order. In other words, if you buy 10 books before December 20, you will receive 10 download codes for the free resources. When you send in your invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org just put BULK ORDER in your Subject line.