Introduce kids to the Savior of sinners. This is a series of audio podcasts for kids who want to meet with Jesus by
using Meeting with Jesus: A Bible Reading Plan for Kids (RHB) Listen to previous episodes here.
As you get older you are going to face some hard situations. Some of
them will feel like impossible situations.
- There’s no solution to our problem
- There’s no way out of this situation
- There’s no way I can face this challenge
Mary faced an impossible situation. In Luke 1:34-38, we’ll see how the impossible became possible for Mary.
SOME THINGS ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR US (34)
- Mary’s impossibility (34): A child when she hasn’t been married
- Mary’s question (34): How can this be? It’s impossible
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD (35-38)
- God’s explanation (35): The Holy Spirit will do this
- God’s example (36): Mary’s cousin Elizabeth has had a child in her old age
- Mary’s faith (38): “Let it be to me according to your word.”
Remember when some things are impossible for us, nothing is impossible for God.