Introduce kids to the Savior of sinners. This is a series of audio podcasts for kids who want to meet with Jesus by using Meeting with Jesus: A Bible Reading Plan for Kids (RHB) Listen to previous episodes here.
Have you ever been ashamed? Maybe you fell at school and got your clothes all dirty and ripped. You didn’t want anyone to see you.
- Shame makes us hide
- Shame makes us lonely
- Shame makes us sad
Elizabeth was ashamed. She was an old lady but had never had children. In her culture people believed that was a result of God’s curse. She was ashamed. Let’s see how God took away her shame in Luke 1:23-25.
1. The Lord gives new life (24)
- Elizabeth believed the promise of life
- Elizabeth experienced the growth of life
2. The Lord takes away old shame (25)
- God took away her shame before himself
- God took away her shame before people
Look to God to give you new life by taking away old shame.